We are looking for hard working, happy employees. The MN State Fair runs for 12 days, ending on Labor Day. If you are happy, energetic and a hard worker we encourage you to APPLY.
- Competitive Pay
- Fun Atmosphere
- Paid Entrance into the Fair (on the days you work)
- Up to 10 days of work + options for setup/teardown
- Pickle Party with raffle prizes after the Fair
Interested? APPLY HERE.
We have a number of shifts available described below.
- 7am-2pm (helping stock the booth, then regular production)
- 8pm-3am (end time varies)
We have a couple different positions available described below.
- General Pickle Employee - This is the position held by most employees. Job duties include food preparation, delivery of product to end customers, cleaning and other duties as assigned. This position reports to the Management Team.
- Sales - This position works directly with the end customer. This is a fast paced position. Candidate must be good with math with high customer service skills. This position reports directly to the owners.
- Fryer - The fryer candidate must be 18 years of age or older. Job duties include frying product maintaining quality while keeping up with demand. Other duties include cleaning fryers and working with hot oil. Skills required include previous fryer experience, good organization skills, cleaning skills and the ability to lift heavy objects. This position reports to the Management Team.
- Management - As a Manager candidate is in charge of production of products, cleanliness of the booth, customer service and the employees.
- Overnights - The overnight candidate must be 18 years of age or older. The overnight crew works from 8 or 9pm to 3am. The overnight shift ends when the work is complete. On a slow night it could be 1am on the weekends it could be 7am. Job duties include general cleanup and food preparation for the next evening.
There are also a number of setup days in August helping setup the booth, preparing the kitchen and general food prep just before the Fair begins. The first few days of setup require heavy lifting and there is a tear down day after the Fair which also requires heavy lifting.