We are looking for hard working, happy employees for both the Kick Off to Summer event and the MN State Fair.
- Competitive Pay
- Fun Atmosphere
- Paid Entrance(on the days you work)
- State Fair: Up to 10 days of work + options for setup/teardown
- State Fair: Pickle Party with raffle prizes after the Fair
If you are happy, energetic and a hard worker we encourage you to APPLY:
We have a number of shifts available including.
- Morning shifts
- Mid day shifts
- Evening shifts
- Weekdays and weekends
We have a couple different positions available described below.
- General Pickle Employee - This is the position held by most employees. Job duties include food preparation, delivery of product to end customers, cleaning and other duties as assigned. This position reports to the Management Team.
- Sales - This position works directly with the end customer. This is a fast paced position. Candidate must be good with math with high customer service skills. This position reports directly to the owners.
- Fryer - The fryer candidate must be 18 years of age or older. Job duties include frying product maintaining quality while keeping up with demand. Other duties include cleaning fryers and working with hot oil. Skills required include previous fryer experience, good organization skills, cleaning skills and the ability to lift heavy objects. This position reports to the Management Team.
- Management - As a Manager candidate is in charge of production of products, cleanliness of the booth, customer service and the employees.
There are also a number of setup days helping setup the booth, preparing the kitchen and general food prep just before the events. The first few days of setup require heavy lifting and there is a tear down day after the events which also require heavy lifting.